Heroes Night Out Veterans Resource is a non-profit organization housed inside of a 6,000 sq. ft. center dedicated to our country’s Heroes. Within our organization is:
* VA Claims Specialist, Valerie Zimmerman, WILCO Assistant Veterans Service Officer, in office on Tuesdays and Thursdays
* Caregiver’s Corner, Every 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm (Dedicated to those who care for a disabled Veteran)
* Vet Center Counselor, Dr. Elwanda Hawthorne, Every Wednesday, 1:00pm – 4:00pm, by appointment only.
* Military Veteran Peer Network, Tim Keesling, Weekdays CLICK TO CONNECT
* Veteran Home Loan Specialist, George Lourigan, Thursday mornings
* University of Phoenix, Jim Johnson, Thursday mornings
* Life Coaching with Ed Donovan, Thursdays, by appointment only
* Computer Center with internet and printing
* Family room
Heroes Night Out Veteran Resource center also coordinates free sporting events, activities, and services geared towards Veteran appreciation. We strive to involve families of Veterans, who also are in need of support.
During holidays, Heroes Night Out makes sure Veterans and their families have meals, Christmas gifts, and other holiday support. It is our goal to provide a military friendly environment, with volunteers and staff who understand the hardships our Heroes face. Our center offers a laid-back environment where Veterans can access many resources and connect with their Peers over a hot cup of coffee.
Heroes Night Out Veterans Resource Center Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
1150 S. Bell Cedar Park, Texas
Let’s Keep in touch! Subscribe to Heroes Night Out Emails!