Heroes Night Out Veterans Resource provides multiple on-site services in our 6,000 sq. foot facility in Austin TX.
Resource Center Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- VA Claims Specialist – Valerie Zimmerman, WILCO Williamson County Assistant Veterans Service Officer, will only be here on Thursdays from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Vet Center Counselor – Fred Patrizi, Phd. D. (Thursdays by appointment)
- VA Compensation and Pension Exams – Dr. Mara Karpel
- Caregiver’s Corner – The last Monday of every month at 7:00pm (Dedicated to those who care for a Disabled Veteran)
- Vet Center Counselor – Dr. Elwanda Hawthorne, (Wednesdays, 1:00pm – 4:00 PM, by appointment only)
- Peer Support is available Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Veteran Home Loan Specialist – George Lourigan, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Support Group — Every Wednesday Night at 7:00pm
- Computer Center with Internet and printing Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- “Workforce Wednesdays” –Every Wednesday at 12noon. We have TWC Representatives available for job seekers. Sam Blanks– Veterans Resource & Referral Specialist, Samuel.email@example.com and Casey Wade– Veterans Resource Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Center Point Case Manager, Angela — Every 2nd & 4th Thursday from 9:00am to 12noon. Visit their website at www.cpinc.org
- Relocation Specialist, Mike Sharman mailto:email@example.com
- Operation Food Drop – An outreach service to help feed the homeless.
During holidays, Heroes Night Out makes sure Veterans and their families have meals, Christmas gifts, and other holiday support. It is our goal to provide a military friendly environment, with volunteers and staff who understand the hardships our Heroes face. Our center offers a laid-back environment where Veterans can access many resources and connect with their Peers over a hot cup of coffee.