Heroes Night Out Veterans Resource provides multiple on-site services in our 6,000 sq. foot facility in Austin TX.
Resource Center Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- VA Claims Specialist – Valerie Zimmerman, WILCO Williamson County Assistant Veterans Service Officer, will only be here on Thursdays from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Vet Center Counselor – Fred Patrizi, Phd. D. (Thursdays by appointment)
- VA Compensation and Pension Exams – Dr. Mara Karpel
- Caregiver’s Corner – The last Monday of every month at 7:00pm (Dedicated to those who care for a Disabled Veteran)
- Vet Center Counselor – Dr. Elwanda Hawthorne, (Wednesdays, 1:00pm – 4:00 PM, by appointment only)
- Peer Support is available Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Veteran Home Loan Specialist – George Lourigan, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Support Group — Every Wednesday Night at 7:00pm
- Computer Center with Internet and printing Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- “Workforce Wednesdays” –Every Wednesday at 12noon. We have TWC Representatives available for job seekers. Sam Blanks– Veterans Resource & Referral Specialist, Samuel.email@example.com and Casey Wade– Veterans Resource Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Center Point Case Manager, Christina Nicholson — Every 2nd & 4th Thursday from 9:00am to 12noon. Visit their website at www.cpinc.org
- Relocation Specialist, Mike Sharman mailto:email@example.com
During holidays, Heroes Night Out makes sure Veterans and their families have meals, Christmas gifts, and other holiday support. It is our goal to provide a military friendly environment, with volunteers and staff who understand the hardships our Heroes face. Our center offers a laid-back environment where Veterans can access many resources and connect with their Peers over a hot cup of coffee.